Podcasting since 2005! Listen to Latest SolderSmoke

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

YET ANOTHER HB DSB QRP WSPR Station! And more "inverted FSK"!

Paul, M0XPD, reports that he has joined the DSB revolution and has put a homebrew DOUBLE Sideband WSPR signal on the air. The rig is pictured above. So I can no longer claim to be the ONLY DSB WSPR station in the world. FB Paul. For more details go to Paul's site:
http://m0xpd.blogspot.com/2010/05/homebrewed-whispers.html

This was the second time in a week that I've found someone else doing the same nutty thing that I've been doing. The first incident involved G0XAR. I found him transmitting upside down FSK on 30 meters. Again, I am no longer alone...
Note that both of my colleagues in radio eccentricity are from Britain, a land that takes justifiable pride in its eccentric boffins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column