Podcasting since 2005! Listen to Latest SolderSmoke

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Modular Magic from AK2B

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrDYEbRGEds

This video really made me yearn for my shack and soldering iron (all my gear is still on the high seas). OM AK2B is doing amazing modular things in an apartment in NYC. Richard Fenynman would be proud! I was pleased to see the circuits and kits of so many FB radio amateurs (including KD1JV, W7ZOI, and KA7EXM) in this rig. Thanks to Jonathan-san, KC7FYS, for sending this video to me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bill.

    If you have time you might find some stuff to play with at the SVARC hamfest Sunday at the fairgrounds in Berryville, Va. It's just off Rt7. Easy to find, lots of shade.

    Might help hold off the shakes...

    Mark
    KC4GIA

    ReplyDelete

Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column