Podcasting since 2005! Listen to Latest SolderSmoke

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Saskatchewan Mighty Mite (Video)


 
Bill and Pete,

Tonight I have had my first experience with the joy of oscillation!   I'm so happy to have my M3 oscillating!  This was a great first project and look forward to seeing if I can't build a lowpass filter to go with it.  As you recommended Bill, I reconfigured my initial board to make things much more compact thus keeping the lead length short.  For the coil, i used a 1.25in wooden dowel and it worked great!  Here are a few photos.  Thanks a lot for the crystal!  Video will be coming soon.
Looking forward to Pete's 40m transceiver project.  Keep up the great podcast!

Daniel
VE5DLD

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column